Accounting | CodeTrade
CodeTrade is also a provider of bookkeeping, payroll, billing services. We specialize in servicing Accounting firms as well as small, medium, and large businesses. We are a true sourced accounting department providing highest level of accounting and bookkeeping expertise and access to the latest technologies. We believe even routine accounting and bookkeeping functions deserve special treatment. We seek to enhance the business performance to our clients.
Reducing business responsibilities using оutѕоurсеd bооkkеерing services hаѕ grown into a соmmоn рrасtiсе tоdау. We work start to end with preparing bank reconciliation accounting and also on purchasing ledger documents.
- Sales Invoicing and Entering sales ledger documents (sales invoices)
- Entering Nominal Expenses
- Preparing bank and credit card reconciliations
- Preparing Journals for Month Ends
- Producing creditor and debtor report
- Doing Credit Control of behalf of clients
- Preparing trial balances
- Taking care of Multi Currency Accounting
Accounts payable outsourcing services integrate and manage supplier facing process. By this, we minimize the burden of investments on infrastructure, administration, human resource and it setup. It greatly simplifies the accounts payable process.
- Reduce accounts payable processing cost.
- Greater supplier satisfaction
- Customized reporting
- Integrate and manage supplier facing processes
- Exception resolution
- Multi-level invoice validation
We offer outsourcing accounts receivable services. These services offer us to focus on core activities by which we can increase our profitability and productivity.
- Record and account for revenue
- Maintain client Bill and statements
- Maximizing the financial liquidity
- Reduce operational and administrative cost
- Prepare collection and cash flow management
- Customer creation and updates
- Booking of receipts
Monthly/weekly management accounts preparation are necessary to assist in making business decisions Our management reports include:
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheets
- Cash Flows
- Annual budget and forecasts
- Variance reports
- Accruals & prepayment schedules
- Intercompany charges & reconciliations
Contains summary of every transactions
- Prepare and post adjustments
- Resolve posting errors
- Year-end adjustments
- Review sub ledger entries